Social Media Manager Required
The BTS is looking for a Social Media Manager:
- to manage and oversee our social content on all of our accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and our website (CMS run).
- to collate and upload content submissions, adhering to the BTS Style Guide.
- to ensure content is mirrored across all platforms, where appropriate.
- to manage campaigns in relation to our activities – eg. after each magazine issue publication.
- to ensure material is uploaded at suitable times, and spread out where possible to ensure we have a consistent presence.
- content will be sent to you finished with any relevant media, attachments and links.
- you will then check that it fits with our BTS Style Guide and ensure it is uploaded where required.
- you will be given scope to seek out material to share of your own accord if you so wish – but this role is primarily to manage content.
- posts should reflect the aims and mission of the charity.
- familiarity with each social platform.
- good use of language.
- £100 per month
If you think this job may be suitable for you, please email: email@example.com giving your name, contact details and reasons why we should consider you for this post.
Please submit your application by Monday, 17 August 2020.
Share this article